My name is Michael Webb.

And for the last 17 years I've been teaching people how to have fulfilling and successful relationships that last a lifetime through the power of romance.

In fact, because of some of my dating and romance ideas, media around the world have taken to calling me "The World's Most Romantic Man," "America's Romance Expert," "Mr. Romance," "The Martha Stewart of Romance" and other interesting monikers.

I don't necessarily agree with the titles, but I do aim to be the world's most loving husband to my wife of 22 years, Athena.


Did you know that while going out for dinner and a movie is one of the most popular dates, it is also one of the very worst dates you can go on? -- especially for couples in the early stages of dating!

Don't believe me?

Imagine this. You're sitting at a restaurant with your beautiful date and everything seems to be going fine. But after ordering your meals, you realize you can't think of anything interesting to talk about. You try to think of something… anything!…

At that moment, your palms sweat, your heart thumps, and your mind begins to race at 100 miles an hour, as you notice your date looking around the room disinterested.
And after two hours filled with awkward silence and generic questions, you take her home…

…only to be struck with the cold sinking feeling that you blew your chances forever.